Saturday, August 10, 2013

TSTR #178

Today I decided to give The Shabby Tea Room #178 Challenge a try.  The picture
below is to be used as inspiration and we are to include a metal object.




Here is my card.



I had this Grand Adhesions Sticker from K & Company's Merryweather collection
and decided to go with it!  I found the printed paper in the Prima Madeline 
Collection stack and thought the colors worked well with the sticker.  Thinking the
printed paper and the blue and pink card stock I used were a little bright, I "white washed"
them with moonlight white ink. Then I embossed the cream colored card stock with
a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I punched two borders with a Martha Stewart lace punch,
die cut a label with a Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frames die and added the sticker to it.
Finished with a die cut banner, hello sticker and added the metal filigree corners and pearl
accents.

  


1 comment:

  1. So pretty .. I love those yummy polka dots and scallops added to your card! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete