Sunday, September 8, 2013

retrosketches #80

I really like the sketch challenges at retrosketches.  Most of the sketches are a little
different than what I normally do, so...  I suppose they're doing what they're supposed
to do.  Challenge me! 

This is the latest one...



and my take on it.



As you can see, I chose to rotate mine.  When I saw the sketch I thought of this robot
tag, which actually came in a set of K & Company Tim Coffey Christmas tag die cuts.  
Hence forth, the Merry Christmas greeting. The die cuts came with 2 of these robot tags
so I fussy cut the second one and foam taped it to the tag. I dry embossed the main
 panel with a Sizzix texturz plate in an argyle pattern.  Cut some banners.  Added the metal
embellishment and metallic red twine - type ribbon.  Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you have used such a non traditional image for a Christmas card-what a great idea! Thanks for playing along with retro sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Judy! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete