Saturday, November 9, 2013

DD #78 / DS126

I actually got a second card made today in spite of the fact that I think I may have
carpal tunnel syndrome and it's not easy to work with a brace on my hand. I  saw the
color combo over at Dynamic Duos and found a sketch I wanted to try at
The Deconstructed Sketch. So I decided to combine the two challenges.

Here's the card I came up with...



using these colors...


and this sketch.


I used the same  Cricut cartridge and Sizzix dies I used on my earlier post today.
The papers are from the Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage 6x6 paper pad.  I used
a Prima Say it in Pearls embellishment and used a Hero Arts stamp set for the
greeting.  Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. I love your reindeer and this paper from Teresa Collins. So elegant! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cool card!!! Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete