Saturday, November 9, 2013

November Color Challenge - 52CCT


Got started a little late with my crafting for the weekend.  I had to go in to work
 for a little while this morning to do an interview for a position I need to fill.  So, now
with that done I was able to get down to business creating a card for the color challenge
at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.


This is the color combo...


and what I managed to come up with.


It took me quite a while to formulate a plan but finally decided to pull out my Cricut
and my Christmas solutions cartridge.  I've already done several cards with poinsettias
this year and some snowflake cards so I thought one with a reindeer would be a good 
change.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the background of the frame and 2
Sizzix originals dies for the frame itself.  I added some bling and stamped the greeting.
There you have it!  Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

  1. Very elegant! I do like the embossed background and lovely reindeer! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bold, stylized reindeer fits the color scheme nicely! Thanks for joining us again this week at 52{C}CT - it's nice having you around as a regular participant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia! I'm really enjoying being a regular participant1

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful card! The image is so elegant and I adore the fabulous bling! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the reindeer against the grey background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! Really love this contmporary and elegant card. The corner bling accents are fab. Fantastic monochrome card! . Thanks for playing along with the colour challenge at 52 CCT . As one of our 'regulars' I always look forward to seeing your cards, Judy!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this from November color challenge and I am pretty amazed how card can still be festive with those monochrome colors. You did great and I love it. My warm Christmas wishes to you this holiday! Have fun crafting.

    ReplyDelete