Saturday, April 19, 2014

It's Your Day!

I'm back for a second post today.  This time I have a card for the Just Us Girls color
challenge.  Orange and blue aren't usually colors I would use for  a card but thought
I would give it a try. Now that I think about it this one would probably be great for
one of my co-worker's birthday card. She's a huge Broncos fan and does love the 
color orange. 






I started out by stamping the floral image with a stamp from the Inkadinkado Modern
Flower Flourish set. Then I die cut the oval with a Sizzix framelits die. I added the orange
Prima paper flowers and added jewels. I embossed the white  background panel with a
Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Cut banners and stamped the sentiment using the Birthday
Greetings stamp set from Hot Off the Press.  Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. You did a lovely job with this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love those swirls~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how the background swirls pick up the flourish. Love the added flowers, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Judy!!! Really really pretty! Thanks for being such a faithful participant at Just Us Girls...we appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete