Saturday, May 31, 2014

52 CCT Past Sketch Challenge

This is my last post as GDT for 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.  I've had a great time this
month and am so grateful to the team for making me feel so welcome!  This week it's time
to pick a past sketch for your Christmas card creation.  The sketch I chose is from
November 2012.




I used an Inkadinkado stamp set called "Ornate Christmas" for my snowman.  The
snowman was first stamped and embossed, colored with spectrum noir markers and
glittered.  I then fussy cut him and foam taped to an embossed oval.  I embossed the large
white panel, added the snowflake ribbon and finished up with some pearls.  I hope you
take a look at the design team's inspiration at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and
link up your own creation.  Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

  1. Love your chilly snowman card, Judy, and thank you for all your brilliant cards as our GDT for May. It was great having you on the team

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this sketch Judy. I chose the same sketch too! (great minds think alike).
    Gill x
    52CCT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable et si charmante carte, merci d'être notre guest designer cette semaine chez 52CCT, c'est un plaisir de jouer avec toi, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally sweet, Judy! SO excited that you were our guest--thanks for being fabulous! :) HUGS and enjoy your week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like your very elegant snowman, the red and black scarf is gorgeous. Thanks so much for being such a fab GDT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card Judy, the red black and white combo and the sparkly snowman with his elegant scarf are wonderful! I love the two different embossing patterns and the ribbon is so pretty!

    It has been a total pleasure to have you designing along with us at 52 {C}CT throughout May - thank you so much for your beautiful creations! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy it's been so nice having you as a Guest Designer at 52CCT. Seriously admire your beautiful crafty work! This is just another example of how talented you are. LOVE that darling snowman and the terrific color combo. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete