Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge

I have a card this morning inspired by the Fusion Card Challenge.  When I saw
the inspiration photo and the sketch I knew I wanted to give it a try. I love the
colors in the photo and I love, love calla lilies. This challenge is great because you
have lots of options to work with. You can use the photo or the sketch or you can
combine both for your card.

Here's what is given to work with…


and here's what I came up with.



I went back and forth with what to do with those calla lilies. This is actually an embossing
folder and at first I left the flowers and foilage white but he embossing didn't really
show up that well and it looked like I just had a big white oval there.  So I decided to
color the raised image with Marvy brush markers and although I'm not really thrilled
with the outcome I think it fits the challenge well.  Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Judy! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete