Sunday, July 27, 2014

Christmas With Alex

I have a new card for C Thru the Woods Clear Stamps.
I used the large Alex from the
Boys in the Woods Series
 this time with a Christmas theme.


I stamped Alex on white card stock and colored him with spectrum noir
markers. He was then fussy cut and I replaced his hat with a present which was part of a
sticker sheet I had in my stash. I created a fireplace
which was also colored with spectrum noir and smudged with black ink.
I punched greenery for the fireplace mantel with a Martha Stewart pine
fronds punch and added a dazzles border on top of the greenery.
The wreath was done with a Stampabliites stamp called Evergreen Wreath 
and also colored with spectrum noir and a gold gel pen. 
The wall behind the fireplace was created with a striped paper from a
DCWV paper stack called the Christmas Combo
and embossed card stock.
I added some K&Company corner treatments and 
used dazzles suckers for the sentiment.
I used some tiny gems throughout to finish.
If you like what I did maybe you should check out
C Thru the Woods Clear Stamps.

I am linking up to:
Craftin Desert Diva's Christmas in July
4 Krafty Girlz Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room Christmas in July
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a look!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great job!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow there is an amazing level of detail in this card! Very festive! Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een superleuke kerstkaart. Bedankt voor je deelname bij CHCC Extra en veel succes bij de trekking.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful card!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks perfect! Great fussy cutting job! Great job, and thanks for joining the Craftin' Desert Link Up :)

    Jenny ~ Craftin' Desert Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great design and image :) love the mantel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card, love the scene!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at the weekly Sunday Christmas Card Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card! I love all the layers!

    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha – HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete