Sunday, November 2, 2014

One Last Halloween Card


Ok, I know we're past Halloween but I had one last card I created for this year.
It's one of those situations where I brought cards to some of my co-workers
on Friday and realized I should've brought one more for someone who was
off on Friday. So she'll get her card tomorrow. 
(Did I really just admit that! I must be an awful person.)


I've become obsessed with the Prima Doll Stamps.
So I thought I'd make this one a witch inspired by the
papers from DCWV's Fall & Halloween Stack
and a stamp set I have from Graphic 45.
I stamped the doll on white card stock, colored with Spectrum Noir markers
and fussy cut, as were the hat and broom.
I cut around the sentiment from the paper stack and
glued it on another one of the printed papers.
The border was punched with one of my favorite Fiskars punches.
I think, now I'm gonna have to get back to those Christmas cards so
I don't find myself in the same kind of situation as above!

I'm linking up to:
colourQ #265
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Halloween
Southern Girls - Get Wordy

Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. It's never too late to get a Halloween card! Especially one as pretty as this! I love the chic witch! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Jen, it is never too late to give such a beautiful hand made card. This is just stunning and that witch is the best. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh I could have Halloween all year round, and this card is fantastic! Love the sentiment and that sassy witch. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Fabulous take on our challenge at Southern Girls. Thanks so much for playing along in our 'Getting Wordy' challenge and good luck in the winners draw. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete