Thursday, July 9, 2015

1 Button & 1 Bow

Happy Friday!
It's a happy Friday for me! I took the day off work!

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at 
This should be a fairly easy one.
Create a card using 1 button & 1 bow.

Here's what I came up with.

Using Pretty Little Sailor
from our sponsor this time,




I love this image!
She was colored with Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut
and popped on the ovals cut with Sizzix dies.
The DP is from Carta Bella's "Ahoy There" 6x6 paper pad.
I layered the flower button on 2 flowers punched with a Recollections punch.

What will you come up with?
We'd love to see you link up with us at
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!

I am linking up to:
Cute Card Thursday - Ladies Only
The Ribbon Girls - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking  a look!

4 comments:

  1. I love this Judy! The paper and details on your card are fantastic.
    xx Bonnie - DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so cute!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image! Great card...Thanks for sharing with Crafting From the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete