Wednesday, July 15, 2015

CGC Christmas in July

It's Wednesday and that means another new challenge at
Crafty Gals Corner!

"Christmas in July"

Using "Christmas Shopping"

Our sponsor this week is:



Prize: 3 Digital Images

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir, fussy cut and popped on 
some die cut ovals cut with Sizzix framelits as were the banners.
I seem to be in a mode where I'm stepping away from using traditional
 Christmas colors. I kept some red but added in
 some pink and sort of a minty green.
My DP is from Recollections, as are the poinsettias and sentiment sticker.

We can't wait to see what you come up with and show us over at

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Merry and bright for sure! She looks about like me on the day before Christmas... only I'd be less smiley. haha!

    ReplyDelete