Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner

Hey all!
It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at
This week we have everyone's favorite…
Anything Goes!

Our sponsors this week are:

The Paper Nest Dolls
Prize: $20 gift certificate 

AND

Prize: 3 digital images 


The image I used is from The Paper Nest Dolls
and is called "Frog Princess".

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.
The papers are from DCWV.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch.
The sentiment was stamped and cut with a
Taylored Expression die.
The embellishments are from Recollections.

I hope you'll check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT at
and then show us what you come up with!

I am linking up to:

Tuesday Throwdown - For a Child
Digi Choosday - Monochromatic
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. wow, I love the bright colours of your card! greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make, Love this colour. Thanks for joining us in our Monochromatic challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and loving your blue and the layout!! So happy to see you playing along in our Monochromatic challenge at Digi Choosday!! Hugs my friend:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete