Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving at SSD

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have a new DTBST challenge at
Since today is Thanksgiving that's the theme we're going with.



I used Daphne Sassy for my card.
She was colored with pencil colors and fussy cut.
I found the free subway art at
http://eighteen25.blogspot.com
and framed with  Sizzix Originals due cut.
The leaves were cut with a Spellbinders die.
I added the button and bakers twine bow.
We hope to see your Happy Thanksgiving creations at
Sassy Studio Designs.

I'm linking up to:
Paper Sweeties - Inspiration photo
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations - Give Thanks
My Sheri Crafts - Happy Thanksgiving


4 comments:

  1. What a darling card ... that doll looks like a barbie! Love the sentiment background!! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the pop of aqua with the autumn colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo la la! I've never seen thanksgiving look so fiesty and festive! Love the color scheme of this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all that turquoise and orange together and your coloring rocks! Thanks so much for joining us in the November Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete