Sunday, June 26, 2016

Tag It!

Hey all!
It's Sunday and that means it's time for a new challenge at

This week the the is
"Tag It!"
So, this simply means your project must be or include a tag!

I decided to go with this tag and I love the way it turned out.


using Vintage Pinup Girl in Sailor Outfit from SLS Lines

I colored the image with pencil colors and fussy cut.
I die cut the anchor, ships wheel and "Sea" part of the title
with Carta Bella dies. The other part of the title was stamped with a Carta Bella stamp.
The DP is also Carta Bella. The crab is a button.
My ribbons are Offray and the red doily is Recollections.

We'd love for you to join us at
Glitter 'N' Sparkle!
We always love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything but a Card
My Sheri Crafts - Red, White & Blue
My Time to Craft - Summertime
Creative Corner - Water Fun
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. This is just super amazing and stunning.
    I love it. Great work.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag! Beautiful! I love all the details and it's so crisp and clean. Well done!

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag
    Thank you for joining us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
    Sue DT
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag! Love the red, white and blue! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card <3
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Hugs from Therese, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great creation - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete