Saturday, January 21, 2017

Bridal Flowers

Happy Saturday!
Today we have a new challenge starting at

Our theme...
Must Use Flowers





I created an easel card using "To Have & To Hold" from one our sponsors


The Prize for the lucky winner is 2 Digi Images

Our other sponsor is

The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

There are flowers on the image
and I went with some embossing with a floral EF
and added ribbon flowers on the scalloped die cut.

I hope you'll join us!
We love to see what you create!


I'm linking up to:
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Judy! It's a wonderful design, and the touches of blue are fabulous! Really pretty ribbon roses too!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, I love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at all dressed up, good luck and I hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete