Friday, February 24, 2017

Cute As A Button Inspiration for February

Hey there everyone!
It's my turn to provide a little inspiration over at

This month I decided to create a wedding card using

I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
Then I chose a background DP paper from
Joy's Vintage Papers by Paper Pizazz.
I matted the DP with gray card stock to go on
my pink card base.


Next I decided to use Renaissance Jubilee Spellbinder's dies
to frame the couple.  The frame was adhered to the DP panel.
I pulled out some pearls in various sizes.


The image was added to the frame and is now
ready for some embellishing.


And...wahlah, a finished project!




Be sure and visit 
to see this stamp and all the other products available.

Then show us what you create in the

And don't forget to join in on the monthly
Anything Goes Challenge on the

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

















No comments:

Post a Comment