Saturday, May 6, 2017

Crafters Companion

Hey there!

I was fortunate enough to be asked to
join the new
Crafter's Companion North America DT
as a "Color Ambassador".

As such I'm having loads of fun
coloring up and creating all kinds of goodies
and have shipped some of my projects to
#HSN and will be watching on Tuesday May 9th
to see if I see any of them when
Crafter's Companion featured as Today's Special!

I thought I would share the projects I sent!

First, I have a card created with the new
Sheena Day of the Dead "El Musico" stamp set
which was colored with Colorista Markers.



Card created using Background Technique
with Spectrum Noir Aquablend Pencils 
and the Aqua "Bloom" stamp set.


Pop Up Box card created using
Sheena Day Of the Dead "Sombrero" stamp set
and Spectrum Noir Markers



Cards created with "Scruffy Little Kitten" stamps
and Spectrum Noir Markers.



If you love Crafter's Companion or if you
are not familiar with Crafter's Companion
check it out on #HSN on
Tuesday, May 9th!








No comments:

Post a Comment