Friday, May 5, 2017

MHKDesigns My Inspiration



Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a little inspiration at
MHKDesigns!

I created a set of tags using one of the newer sets




I cut some tag shapes out of cream colored card stock
and covered with a DP  from the Paper Studio.

 I had some paint chip samples laying around
and repurposed them on the tags as the background
to the images that were colored with pencils and fussy cut.
The sentiments are from



I added some mesh, buttons and ribbon.



It's so easy to create great projects with these products.
Be sure a check everything available at

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!






2 comments:

  1. These are stunning tags. Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore these lovely tags, Judy! The colors and textures are fabulous and summery! Your coloring is wonderful--and I love all the finishing touches! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete