Thursday, June 1, 2017

MHKDesigns June Challenge

Can you believe it's June!
I swear I don't know where the time goes!

We have a new challenge starting today at

Anyone that enters has the option to use the
inspiration photo to create your entry 
or, if you use MHKDesigns products you
can go with an "Anything Goes" theme!

Here's the Inspiration Photo

I used the photo for my project inspiration.

Two MHKDesigns stamp sets were used.
&

This project was created on an 8x8 inch "frame"
I picked up at Michaels. So it can be used as
that and displayed on a table or shelf or
 I thought with magnets on the back 
it can be put on the fridge for pictures or notes!

I hope you'll join us this month!
We'd love to see what you create!







2 comments:

  1. What a phenomenal work of art, Judy! I adore the different sets you combined and the fabulous textures, too! This is totally amazing! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love what you have done here Judy! I have often looked at these project type pieces and wondered what I could do with them this is an awesome inspiration

    ReplyDelete