Saturday, January 20, 2018

Floral Fantasy

Happy Saturday everyone!
I hope you're all off to a great weekend!

Today I want to share a card I created
using products from the new

This is a great collection that includes
papers, stamps, embossing folders, luxury foils and transfers
and dies to create corners, borders, sentiments and flowers.




My card is a fairly simple design and was created
using one of the border dies and a flower stamp.

My background paper is from 
The flowers were stamped on 
in clear, amethyst and cosmos.

I stamped the flower 3 times and hand cut after coloring.
The sentiment was stamped and cut into a banner shape.
I added a bow and some gems to finish!

I hope I've provided a little inspiration 
and that you'll check out these products!






1 comment:

  1. Looking really pretty, a classy design, perfect layout for these flowers.

    ReplyDelete