Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine with Roses


Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope everyone is enjoying the day
and getting to spend some time with loved ones.

I wanted to share a card I created with Crafter's Companion products
 that is apprpopriate for Valentine's Day or
perhaps an anniversary or just because.

It is an easel card.
I used a Die'sire Fancy Card Blank for the card base.
The roses were stamped with
Spectrum Noir Aqua "Love" Stamp Set.
and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers with
Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils over.
The corners and border were die cut with
"Parisian Damask" dies.
The sentiment was die cut with
"Words of Endearment" dies.

I used Shimmering Cardstock in Candy Red and White Pearl.





These products are very versatile and 
make it so easy to create something beautiful.

You can find them at

No comments:

Post a Comment