Sunday, April 1, 2018

April Challenge at HOC



Hey there!
It's April 1st and that means it's time for a new challenge at

For this month's theme we would like to see

CAS Floral Corner and/or Colors












I incorporated the CAS theme as well as some of the colors for my card.

I used a Sheena Douglass stamp set from Crafter's Companion
for the gerbera daisies and colored with Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils.
The sentiment is also from Crafter's Companion - "My Sunshine"
Spectrum Noir Colorista Aqua Stamp Set.
I wrapped ribbon around the stamped panel, added a bow
and matted with kraft card stock. All is applied to an ivory 6.5 x.5 inch card base.












CAS is not usually my style, but I love the way this turned out.
I think I'll be playing with some more CAS designs in the future!

I hope you'll join us for the challenge!
We always love to see what you create!

I’m linking up to:


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty floral corner, Judy! I love the soft colors you used for this gorgeous card!
    Hugs and HAPPY EASTER
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Judy, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful design and coloring Judy!

    ReplyDelete